The www.littlelights.pl online store is run by Little Lights Sp. z o. o. ul. Wadowicka 7, 30-347 Kraków The company is registered in the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, Xi Commercial Division of the National Court Register. KRS: 0000886522, NIP: 6793212940, REGON: 388286145,
hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- administrator of your personal data is Little Lights Sp. z o. o. ul. Wadowicka 7, 30-347 Kraków The company is registered in the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, Xi Commercial Division of the National Court Register. KRS: 0000886522, NIP: 6793212940,
- Personal data is processed in accordance with applicable law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the principle of lawfulness, reliability and transparency, the principle of limiting the purpose of data processing, the principle of data minimization, the principle of data correctness, the principle of limiting data storage, the principle of data integrity and confidentiality and accountability.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided and ensures that all security and personal data protection measures required by applicable law are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data is processed only within the territory of the European Union.
Purpose of processing personal data and legal basis
- Your personal data will be processed:
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 point b) GDPR - in order to perform the contract between the Administrator and you, including making payments, handling complaints, withdrawing from the contract, answering inquiries directed by e-mail and contacting you , including for purposes related to the performance of the contract.
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 point c) GDPR - in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, i.e. for tax and accounting purposes,
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 point f) GDPR - legitimate interests of the Administrator, in order to conduct marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing of own services, adjusting advertisements in accordance with the content previously viewed by you , contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, in particular and with your consent - by e-mail and telephone, handling your inquiries sent via e-mail in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection , statistical analyzes, data storage for the purposes of archiving and ensuring accountability ,
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 point a) - your consent in order to save data in cookies , collect data from websites and mobile applications.
Recipients of personal data
- We provide your personal data to entities supporting the Administrator in the implementation of the purchase and sale agreement and the provision of electronic services, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting services, couriers ( in connection with the implementation of the contract), marketing agencies (in the field of marketing services) and entities or bodies authorized under the law.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations.
The period of personal data processing
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of: pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract, performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions , in particular tax and accounting, statistical and archiving. We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs before . In order to be accountable , i.e. to prove compliance with the regulations regarding the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which the Administrator is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Rights of data subjects
- You have the following permissions:
- the right to access data,
- the right to rectify data,
- the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
- the right to limit processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by us.
- The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the principles described in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (GDPR) by contacting the Administrator at email@example.com .
- You can exercise your rights:
- in the event of a request for rectification of data when: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in the event of a request for deletion of data, when: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Administrator, you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, you will object to the processing of your personal data, your data will be processed unlawfully, the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligation or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- in the event of a request to limit data processing, when: you notice that your data is incorrect - you can request that the processing of your data be limited for a period that allows the Administrator to check the correctness of this data, your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed by the Administrator, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims, or you object to data processing - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds of the Administrator override the grounds of objection;
- in the case of a request for data transfer when: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically;
- in the event of an objection, when: the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself, your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office when you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn in the same way as it was granted, at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary
to place an order and create an account.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling).
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- The Store does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in cookies when using the Store itself.
- Cookies are small text files sent by the Store and stored on your computer, containing certain information related to your use of the Store. Cookies are used by the Store to operate the Store's website and to provide you with the opportunity to provide you with interesting information and during the purchasing process, e.g. to remember your purchases.
- Cookies used by the Store may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are also stored after you have finished using the Store and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Store. In any case, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser's help file or contact the manufacturer of the browser you are using.
- addition to cookies , the Store may also collect data normally collected by system administrators as part of the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include, among others IP address, type of platform and web browser, Internet provider and the address of the website from which you entered the Store's website. Some subpages within the Store and other means of communication with you may contain the so-called "Web beacons " (electronic pictures). Web beacons allow you to receive information such as the IP address of the computer on which the page on which the web beacon was placed was loaded, page URL number, page loading time, browser type, as well as information contained in cookies , in order to evaluate the effectiveness our ads. These data will be archived and used for the purposes of statistical analysis and evaluation of the global traffic of the Store's users.The data will not be combined with the personal data provided .